Purchasing specialty furniture can seem overwhelming, whether it is for 500 workers or 5. Let us take the stress out of the process! We have a specialized team of consultants and designers ready to take you from concept to completion, and a dedicated team of installers that make your design reality.
The general process for a furniture order is listed below. This can change for time, budget, or order size, but is a good general guideline.
- Meet with your furniture representative to discuss the project scope.
- Work with our designers to create the perfect floor plan. Once you have approved the design, you’ll get a quote for the project.
- Approve or deny the quote. Being realistic about your budget is the biggest hurdle to getting a quote approved.
- At this time a 50% deposit on the order is required (unless other arrangements have been made).
- Clear the area that will be receiving the new furniture.
- Coordinate any trades that need to work in your space before the furniture goes in (electrical, network, flooring, etc).
- Work with our Facilities Director to schedule installation of your product.
- Share in the final walk-through to make sure everything was completed to your specifications. The order will then be invoiced to the appropriate parties.